"None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for a lifetime.- Gail Goodwin


Over Thanksgiving I went back home to Vegas to spend time with my family and meet my new niece, Ava Christine. She was just over 2 weeks old when these pictures were taken. Isn't she beautiful?!?


Jayden was a very big helper. He kept wanting to hold her and make sure she was okay.

Aww she loves her auntie!

I spent one of the nights with Kaymen, one of my best friends from high school, watching the film "Burlesque" {totally mad at myself for not taking one single dance class this year!} and drinking yummy Oatmeal Cookie Martinis at Friday's. Delish!

And before we got back on the road we stopped at a waffle cafe to eat breakfast with my friend Veniesha and my beautiful goddaughter Shalina. {And if you look closely you'll see our hubby's in the background. Hi guys!}
The boys definitely had a good time.

It was nice to get away from everything industry related and just spend some time with family and friends... but now it's back to work. Only 21 days left before this year is over, gotta make them count.
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. lenita- Says:

    Awww...... my beautiful Fam !!


  2. What a doll! And in that 3rd photo, she looks like she's smiling in her sleep... makes me wonder what she was dreaming about!


Post a Comment