"None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for a lifetime.- Gail Goodwin


Day 146 - 147: Took the weekend off to enjoy my college roomie's wedding. No phone calls or emails that were business related, just fully enjoyed spending time with friends that I haven't seen since this time last year. And I had a wonderful time!
Hey now!
Good food (Pappadeaux) and Good friends!
Me and Tuck
Rehearsal dinner with the bride Shani
Same hair!
Me and my little brother
The absolutely gorgeous bride with her stunning dress & birdcage veil!
Dress Details
Officially Married!
Gorgeous Golden Backdrop
Cheese!
Me & Mommy of the Bride
Jumping the Broom
Me & Arlice- my theatre major buddy
Band Buddies! They played, I danced, and we all had a grand ole time!
Congratulations roomie! You's married now!
{Watch The Color Purple if you don't get that last line}
Man it was wonderful seeing my old friends again - laughing, catching up, eating great food and enjoying the awesome Happy Hours that Houston has to offer. Though it was great to reconnect with people who have known me for so long, I laughed at how differently I felt the last time I was in Houston. Last year I wasn't too excited when I came back to Cali because we were living in Long Beach at the time and I was just so lonely and {felt} friendless remember? But this time around I couldn't wait to get back to the hustle and bustle of LA and to people who understand the craziness of this business and yet still want to do nothing else. What a difference a year makes!
2 Responses
  1. Ginger Says:

    You and that baby are the cutest ever!


  2. Brandi Ford Says:

    Aw, thanks! She was a cutie pie. Made me want a girl of my own once again.


Post a Comment