"None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for a lifetime.- Gail Goodwin


It's JUNE already! WHAAAAAAAAAT?!? The first half of the year will be over in just a few short weeks - I know. Madness!

Wellllllllllll, I've been a busy B. These past few months I've been consumed with holding, kissing, rocking, singing to and dancing with my little handsome man Baby Daniel. 






He makes me so happy to see his smiling little face! :-)

I've also been putting a lot of love into my other baby: Muted. Our freakin phenomenal post-production team have been working tirelessly to finish the film as we are preparing to submit to a slew of film fests over the next 2 months. More news on that front coming soon!

So mommy-mode and producer-mode have been firing on all cylinders. Actor-mode and writer-mode haven't gotten as much action. I've had 2 commercial auditions (and worked out a deal with another mommy-actress friend of mine to watch each other's kids during auditions when possible) and I got to act in a student film. It was actually a reenactment of a scene from the movie "She Hate Me" by Spike Lee which is a pretty provocative piece but our director gave it a sweeter/cutesy touch. I'll share when I get a copy. In the meantime, here are some pics from set...




Dreading another rewrite of the feature version of Muted but I'm gonna have to get over it and get busy sometime in the next few weeks because it needs work. Ugh. This part is NOT fun for me! 

Anyhow, what have ya'll been up to? How is your year shaping up?
0 Responses

Post a Comment