"None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for a lifetime.- Gail Goodwin


While checking my email today I stumbled across an advertisement from one of my favorite photographers- Bradford Rogne. He's offering gift certificates for the holiday season and I'm sure there are more than a few starving artists out there who could use them-

"If you've ever wondered what gift to give your favorite actor, think Headshots! Gift Certificates are available in any denomination, or purchase an entire session package! Gift certificates never expire. Full Session Value certificates guarantee session fee for one full year after purchase. Inquire for details. Email me to purchase, or with your questions to info@photosla.com.
And, one more thing... *Get 20% Off with Argentum Photo Lab*Use Discount Code: BROGN20"

Has Bradford shot me? Not yet but you best believe he will be the first one to shoot my headshots once I'm out there. The best part about working with him is that you'll be getting a photographer & make up artist rolled into one. And he has experience with many different skin hues which is evident in his portfolio.

Check out his work at www.photosla.com and if you book a session with him send me a quick email so that I can see the results.
0 Responses

Post a Comment