"None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for a lifetime.- Gail Goodwin


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I'll be updating this page pretty frequently with career updates, acting/entertainment resources, personal happenings, and sometimes random tidbits of info that I just want to share. Although this is primarily a place for me to talk about the obstacles and rewards of pursuing a career in the entertainment industry, we'll also touch on global headlines, the economy, God, relationships, fashion and for my fellow actors/artists out there- our day jobs!

If you like/dislike what I have to say, that's what feedback is for! If I post something that touches you, outrages you, inspires you to take action, or even makes you think I've gone off the deep end, please let me know.

I thank each of you for your support in advance and with that said...The Ambitious Adventures of an Up and Coming Actress have officially begun!
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I AM HERE FOR YOU 100% I LOVE AND MISS YOU AND YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ME!!! I LOVE YOU MUCH I WILL ALWAYS KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS AND HELP YOU ALONG THE WAY AS MUCH AS I CAN I VALUE YOU MORE THEN YOU WILL EVER KNOW I WILL TRY TO SHOW WITH MY SUPPORT AND LOVE... MUCH LOVE AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!! AMY


Post a Comment