I did my first targeted mailing to casting directors, had an infomercial audition for a product that is similar to Spanx that went very well, learned some great lessons in my commercial workshop, and had a very successful meeting with my new line producer for the webseries.
On a personal note, I went to Jayden's Open House and was very proud to see all his work and to hear him read to me in español. His teacher loves him and says he's passed all his kindergarten benchmarks so I'm a proud mommy. :-)
Unfortunately with all the ripping and running...
- taking Jayden to & from school everyday
- taking care of Little Stevie during the day while trying to read sides, self-submit and compile cd/agent/manager research
- taking the boys to the sitter while I audition
- attending the commercial class
- cooking, cleaning and doing laundry
- spending time with my husband once he's home from work
- writing the webseries
- and sleeping