"None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for a lifetime.- Gail Goodwin


Day 246: Location scouting for DWP. I visited a new cupcake shop called Southern Girl Desserts {they have a DELICIOUS sweet potato pie cupcake by the way} since we'll need a bake shop for episode 8 and to my surprise the shop also houses a paper company: Cordially Invited. Since we need an invitation store for episode 6, this may be a way for me to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I spoke with the owners of both companies and they seemed open to the idea of allowing me to shoot there. I made sure I sent them a detailed email later on and now I just have to wait to see if I can afford whatever they charge. Fingers crossed!


Labels: , | edit post
2 Responses

  1. Brandi Ford Says:

    Thanks TA! I got a good feeling so we'll see.


Post a Comment