"None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for a lifetime.- Gail Goodwin


Very excited to get the news that my blog has been featured on About.com. Here's an excerpt from the post...

"Ms. Ford has really put a lot of time, energy, and creativity into this project. First of all, she has been keeping an up-to-date record or her professional endeavors, detailing the highs and lows of being a working actress in the Los Angeles area. Secondly, when she isn't going from one audition to the next, she is busy creating her own comedy web-series, Diary of a Wedding Planner."

Check out the rest here!
Labels: | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Jay Paoloni Says:

    Congratulations on being featured on About.com. Impressive.

    My name is Jay. I'm a professional actor based in New York City. I also have a blog where I write on acting. I deal with acting techniques for theater and camera, auditions, business; I'm also very intrigued by the role of psychology and philosophy in this art.
    I was browsing for followers and I ran into your interesting blog.
    If what I write interests you, I'd be very glad to receive feedback from you and welcome you as a new follower.

    Thank you and, again, congratulatioins.

    Jay
    jacopopaoloni.blogspot.com



  2. Brandi Ford Says:

    Thanks guys! And Jay I'll be sure to add your blog to my list.


Post a Comment