"None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for a lifetime.- Gail Goodwin


We had a fun Halloween this year. In the past we've always taken the boys to a "Hallelujah Night" or "Harvest Festival" held on church grounds but this year we decided to take them Trick or Treating. I thought it was Jayden's first time until I remembered he went once when he was 3 years old and we were living in Houston. This was definitely Stevie's first time and they both had a blast! Only had my phone to take pics but next year I'll be more prepared.


What you don't see is the both of them running and crying when we knocked on the door of a house and one of the "props" came to life banging on the door and scaring the crap out of ALL of us. It was hilarious once I caught my breath but they didn't really think so.

Once we got home I made them star in this video for their grammy {Sorry if it's still sideways. I keep trying to adjust it on YouTube but it's not working.}



Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment