"None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for a lifetime.- Gail Goodwin


Day 364: I'm attempting to do the Couch to 5k program since it's hailed as a running program for people who hate to run, i.e. ME. I actually started this a few weeks ago in a crash diet attempt right before the Houston wedding but since I only completed the first day I'm starting over. Running is considered one of the best forms of cardio and a fantastic way to lose weight which is the only reason why I'm attempting to do this. I must say, though I don't know if this will change my lack of desire to run, this program does seem like something I can get into it since I don't have to run for long periods of time. This is a 3 day per week, 60 day program so it will be something I will carry with me into the new year. And the best part about it is that there's a free phone app that keeps track of how long to run, walk, jog, etc. as well as a record of all your time.


0 Responses

Post a Comment