"None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for a lifetime.- Gail Goodwin


Day 365: Took a final pass at my goals & action plan after reflecting on the last 364 days. I reviewed my audition tracker and saw that I've had 24 auditions, 4 callbacks, 1 avail and 2 bookings this year. What does that mean? I don't know. Some would say that's a great callback ratio, others would say it's horrible, either way I'm absolutely certain 2012 needs to bring in more bookings for me! Coincidentally I also attended 24 networking events this year which is really quite paltry for someone who absolutely LOVES to be social, meet new friends and reconnect with old ones so that number needs to at least double in 2012. I'm very thankful for all that this year has brought me {especially new friendships & colleagues that I adore} and all that this year has taught me in my role as a wife, mother, actress, writer, producer and friend. I'll roll out my 2012 goals to you all next week but in the meantime much love to you all and have a very Happy New Year!
5 Responses
  1. Ginger Says:

    You've done a great job! I am going to try to attend at least that many networking events this year! And yes, you were right, the shady company was The Actors Collective! :)


  2. Brandi Ford Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. Brandi Ford Says:

    Thanks Ginger! At some point this year we will connect at one of these events.

    As for The Actors Collective and their collective shadiness, I wrote about them back in January 2010: http://www.adventuresofanactress.blogspot.com/2010/01/january-recap.html. It's sad that even though the owner was arrested for selling the breakdowns that they still haven't changed their stripes. Glad you got away!


  4. Benson Says:

    hey there!
    You're doing more than a lot of actors and being proactive! Congrats!

    want to share with you my new 90-minut breakthrough audition program that may be able to improve your callback rate! check it out at www.masteryouraudition.com thanks and best of luck,blessings for 2012, Benson


  5. Brandi Ford Says:

    Thanks for reading Benson and good luck to you with your program this year!


Post a Comment