"None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for a lifetime.- Gail Goodwin



Day 35: Researched a few headshot retouchers before deciding on Jessica with Now That's You. Great quality, fantastic price, can't wait to see how my pictures look when she's done with them.

Day 36: Took my husband to see The Mechanic and we both loved it! Technically this was for pleasure and not business but I can make the argument that whenever I watch Ben Foster perform I'm auditing a master class in acting. I really believe he's one of the most underrated actors on the scene and I hope he continues to get bigger and better roles as his career progresses.

Day 37: Finally bought Bitch Is The New Black. This book that will one day become a film is something that I really really want to be a part of for more reasons than one. Gonna dive in this week and let the role research begin. Oh and I had a callback for Dunkin Donuts in the morning which was followed by being placed on avail in the afternoon. Heeeeey!
0 Responses

Post a Comment