"None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for a lifetime.- Gail Goodwin


It's been a busy week to say the least.

Besides working both day jobs I've been focused on fine-tuning the score and overall sound design of the pilot episode of DWP and I couldn't be happier with our progress. Yesterday I watched the latest version which was the first time the credits were added and it made me so excited to see the names of everyone who've worked so hard to make this project what it is. Plus I never realized how much music and sound in general can really boost your production value until now. Rob Gokee has done a really great job with our score and Longlost Pictures have just been incredible with the sound design and the overall editing so I'm truly truly excited to show it to the world come Sunday! We have just a few minor music adjustments to make and then we'll be ready to go so here's hoping everyone will fall in love with the pilot like we have.
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment