"None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for a lifetime.- Gail Goodwin


After MONTHS of hard work 
writing 
rewriting
location scouting
casting
shooting
completing SAG paperwork
editing 
losing my editor
wanting to say screw it
finding a new editor who's FANTASTIC {actually they're a pair}
scoring
and tweaking the final product
I'm happy to present to you the pilot episode of Diary of a Wedding Planner...
I'm so thrilled with the way it's turned out and I truly hope everyone who was a part of it is proud as well. 

Now time to start editing episode 2. :-)
6 Responses
  1. So good! Now that I've watched it, I *definitely* want to learn more about the production process. Can you post about it?


  2. Brandi Ford Says:

    Thanks Elizabeth! I never thought to write a post on the production of it all but I guess it would be beneficial to anyone considering going down that path. Give me a little time because if I'm going to write it then I want to be as detailed and clear as possible walking through the steps so that hopefully you (or whomever) can read it and easily implement them with your own production in the future.



  3. Ahh! It's SO good! You did an absolutely awesome job in regard to everything. Plus, you looked super-gorgeous, but that's just the bonus, hehe!

    xoxox!


  4. Brandi Ford Says:

    Awww, thanks TA! Finally got some footage to work with for my reel now. :-)


  5. Ashley Lee Says:

    Awesome chica!


Post a Comment