"None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for a lifetime.- Gail Goodwin


My interview with Backstage regarding using social media for networking purposes has gone live. For the most part it's accurate, the only thing that's incorrect is that I don't yet have my SAG card, right now I'm still in SAG-Eligible limbo status {though I have a date in my head that I'm pretty sure I'll be joining by}. Anyhow, here's an excerpt:

When Brandi Ford moved to the West Coast, she initially thought she'd use Facebook and Twitter to connect with fellow actors and alleviate her sense of isolation as a newcomer. But her online life gave her far more than she anticipated. For example, meeting casting directors and other industry professionals on the Internet led to a few in-person networking opportunities.

For the full article pick up the latest edition of the magazine or head over to http://www.backstage.com/bso/content_display/news-and-features/e3i05a30aa117cd49d6f41fc4d74b808bf5.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment