"None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for a lifetime.- Gail Goodwin


Day 135: DWP Party! So.Much.FUN!!!! Seriously, we had a BLAST. Our turnout was great. Lots of friends came out to show their support as well as many local wedding industry professionals. The flowers and linens were gorgeous. The lighting was beautiful and the catering was delish! The best part though, was that my family drove and/or flew in from all around to come be by my side. I love them all so much!! Here's a taste of the fun we had....

Me and my cousin Miko
Me and Calligraphy Katrina
Me and my aunt Niecey
Everyone had TOO much fun in the photo lounge
Me and Nicole J Butler
Thanking everyone for coming
The 'rents!
Danette Wilson, my little sister Trejeaux, me and the hubz
You can see more photos here.
0 Responses

Post a Comment