"None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for a lifetime.- Gail Goodwin


Day 140: Saw Gypsy performed by members of West Coast Ensemble Theatre. I wasn't familiar with this musical before, though I did know Bette Midler was in the movie, so the story was completely new to me. I went with Stephen and we both had a nice time. The entire cast did a great job but the standout to me was Stephanie Wall who plays Louise.

Day 141: Watched Blue Valentine- a heartbreakingly beautiful movie about the beginning and end of a relationship.

Day 142: Had our first production meeting with the main crew for the documentary. 4 hours later we had to call it a night after a successful brainstorming session. We'll probably hold these once a month.

0 Responses

Post a Comment