"None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for a lifetime.- Gail Goodwin


Day 15: Got a response from one of the Model Mayhem photographers and took a few headshots today. Yay! It was super quick so I hope they come out nice. Actually all I really need is one good commercial shot for now. Didn't get to shoot the scene for my reel today though since our cameraman booked a job, yay for him, boo for us. Hopefully we can knock that out sometime this week.
3 Responses
  1. Hey Brandi!

    I love how you are keeping up with your daily goals! It's truly inspiring and it seems to be moving your forward each and every day.

    I wish you all the best in the New Year! :)

    xoxox


  2. Kris Says:

    New follower! Love your blog. I'm going to try reaching out as well to get TFP!


  3. Brandi Ford Says:

    MzKRod, glad you love the blog! Definitely look into Model Mayhem for a TFP photographer. It's a great way to get interim headshots until you can afford to pay a pro.


Post a Comment