"None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for a lifetime.- Gail Goodwin


Got my headshots back today from Alex with Pixelator Photography and I've narrowed them down to 8 that I like. Would love for you guys to help me choose the best 2 or 3 from this bunch! Normally an actor asks their representation which one they feel they can market best but since I don't have any rep yet, I'm asking ya'll. Keep in mind these are unedited unretouched RAW photos but the two or three I select will get retouched. By the way, I just realized that the commercial shots I took last year also had me in yellow. Guess I really love how that color makes me feel! Anyhow, each of the photos have a number right below it so please list your choices in the comments section or email me with the ones you like. Thanks friends!

1- Who Me?

4- Spunky Brewster

6- Can't we all just get along?

7- Holding it in

8- Letting it out!

9- Carefree
 
37- You really wanna go there?
38- I see right through you
40- Not gonna stoop to your level
41- So disappointed in you
Soooooo... what do you think?
Labels: | edit post
7 Responses
  1. Kat Says:

    First-time poster! (Love your blog!) Anyway, my faves are #4 and 40. #37 and 38 are a different kind of look, but they almost start to look like a slightly different person. Good luck picking headshots! I got mine done in October and still haven't finalized which ones I'm using! (Whoops)


  2. Hey there! Lovely headshots!
    4, 8, 37/38 (I can't decide!), 41
    I realize that probably wasn't much help...Hmm! You did a good job looking younger/older just by switching up your expression.
    ...Or maybe 9 and 41?! Ahh!


  3. paulinalogan Says:

    Great photos! I think I like #9 the best! :)


  4. Trin Says:

    My vote is for 8 & 9!


  5. Brandi Ford Says:

    Thank you all for your help! I'm gonna tally the votes over the weekend since I posted this on my facebook page as well. Muchas gracias amigas!




Post a Comment