"None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for a lifetime.- Gail Goodwin


Day 7: Chatted it up with a really sweet sports & entertainment journalist who was fascinated by my love of weddings and special events. Started off discussing the table linens and centerpieces at the cocktail party we were attending and eventually talked about my dreams and what I was doing to attain them. We talked about hers too and she's already living her dream! Case in point, next she'll be covering the freakin Golden Globes!
2 Responses
  1. fyi you're inspiring me. i need to get way more focused about the projects i have simmering.

    Thanks so much!


  2. Brandi Ford Says:

    Glad to hear that since you've been an inspiration as well. Though I love OK, Dani, I'm religiously following Natural Kinks & Coils as I learn to take care of my own hair slowly but surely.


Post a Comment